So you may know by now that I’m a bookworm right? So I thought it would be nice to share the books that I’ve read to all of you guys. Book review nga `di ba? :P I would be editing this from time to time so watch out!
- Immortals after dark series by Kresley Cole
– a really good and exciting book! You’ll laugh with each character’s humors, cry at their struggles and fall in love with the guys or girls that they are destined to be with. A warning though, it is also an erotic book. So I consider this one as rated PG. :))) Not suited for innocent of minds and those below 18 years of age.
- Angels and Demons by Dan Brown
– a fascinating novel about science against religion. It made me cry for some reason :D. Once you read it, you won`t be putting it down unless you finish it. It will literally leave you breathless.
- Gossymyr by Michelle Hauf
– though it may not be a bestseller, the book has a pretty interesting plot. It will tell us how strong a love of a father to his daughter is and that there isn`t a boundary in love. Even if that boundary is between mortality.
- Interview with a Vampire by Anne Rice
– another great vampire book by Anne Rice! HAHA. It has this mysterious aura that will make you wonder how the vampire survived his struggles. You can picture the scenes he is telling quite perfectly as well.
- The Guardian by Nicholas Sparks
– a love story that is filled with action and suspense. It will truly make you cry in the end.
- Ang mga Kaibigan ni Mama Susan by Bob Ong
– Bob Ong managed to get out of his comfort zone and created this horror novel. Though it may not be that interesting at first, you will be left breathless when the action begins. It is like the book is a good-turning-great-to-awesome in every flip of the page.
- MacArthur by Bob Ong
– Bob Ong managed to let us see the harsh reality of life through this one. It is a about a bunch of teenagers who made wrong decisions in life and seeking to start anew.
- The Broker by John Grisham
– a compelling fiction by Grisham. You will clearly be enthralled with all the scenes in this book, especially the chase across Italy. It is a must-buy novel to all suspense-action lovers out there.
- House of Night by Kristin Cast
– a great vampire series about a girl who was chosen to become one of the vampires. This is one book I recommend to all vampire lovers. :D
- Just like Heaven by Julia Quinn